Our belief at Niche Business Consulting is that even outsourced help can turn into a strong, fruitful, and trusted partnership
We achieve this by:
- Conducting structured and thorough questioning to gain a comprehensive understanding of your total business needs.
- Auditing your current services and creating a baseline from customer service records, carrier invoices, and customer-provided data
- Qualifying potential carriers and vendors according your current/future priorities and geographical restrictions.
- Providing unbiased procurement quotes for products and services as well as recommendations based on analysis of your company’s needs … NOT the needs of the service providers.
- Preparing a comparison of potential service solutions matched to your existing services, including factors such as:
- Rate plans
- Miscellaneous fees
- Upfront Fees/Non Recurring Charges
- Technical Specifications
- Order Process
- Implementation Process/Timeline
- Facilitating communication with carriers and vendors for confirmation of designed solutions.
- Addressing and mitigating concerns that may arise during vendor negotiation process
With Niche Business Consulting as your IT services consulting business partner, once your company signs your service agreement with your choice service provider, our work doesn’t stop there.
- Order placement–from start to finish.
- Coordination of implementation plan
- Establishment of project contacts critical to eliminating delays (e.g. hardware vendors, IT support, carrier & internal support staff)
- Clearly defined expectations and requirements for all parties involved.
- Timetable for conversion to completion
- Consistency by acting as a continued customer advocate–no more rep turnover.
- Eliminate the risk of double-billing through cancellation confirmation of old services and invoices upon conversion date
- Reconciliation of erroneous billing.
- Confirmation of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th invoices of the new services are billed as promised.
- Ongoing support
- Bi-monthly invoice review
- Trouble ticket placement and follow-up support
- Our level involvement is at your discretion
Above all Niche Business Consulting provides unbiased recommendations to its business partners with TWO goals: what’s best for your company and what’s best for your bottom line.
If it is in your best interest to remain with the incumbent carriers and vendors, Niche Business Consulting will review current terms and assist in identifying the best solutions and costs they have to offer. We will also work with providers we may not be directly affiliated with to bring you the best opportunities based on your unique situation.